Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Does this mean they're all grown up....

Today I walked Madelyn to school.  We held hands all the way.  Marcus rode his bike. Brian rode his bike...in underwear.

When we got to school, Madelyn stopped at the corner of the parking lot and road and gave me a kiss, took her backpack from my arms and said, "let's give goodbye kisses here, I don't want anyone to see."

sniff....sniff...

No kisses in public, no diapers....everyone on at least 4 wheels.  Does this mean they're all grown up?

4 comments:

  1. Hee hee. When I first read this I thought you meant that Brian was JUST in his underwear. That would then explain the kisses at the corner! :) It's sad when they grow. Time for another?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, was he not in just underwear?! ;-)

    Ouch! That has got to tug on your heart. I don't look forward to that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sad! That would be enough for me to cry the whole way home!!!

    At first I thought you meant Brian was only wearing underwear--nothing else! Lol! But I get it now! Woo hoo! No more diapers! I'm with "Beckstead Family"! Bett have another one!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would make me sad! I am constantly wishing time away...can't wait until they're potty trained, can't wait until this and that. I guess it's important to enjoy all the moments when they are little, huh? They grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete