Yes...we are still going strong with P90X. We were on vacation last week so took the week off. So officially have FOUR weeks left of the program. And can I just say...I LOVE IT! I have lost inches all over...not a drastic change, but enough that I actually feel a little confidence entering back into my self. My shirts that were TIGHT are loose. My pants that I couldn't wear...I'm wearing(except one pair, but I'll get there). I've lost SEVEN pounds with the program and a restricted caloric intake and it's 100% WORTH IT!!!
Anyone thinking about P90X...DO IT! Not only are the workouts great...but it is a great motivation to see that you REALLY CAN dedicate yourself to something. I think that's one of the greatest parts. I may not be able to do 20 pull-ups or even 10 but I can do TWO without a chair and the rest I do with a chair. I may not be able to do 30 push-ups or even 50...but I can do 20 and then do the rest on my knees.
I have a bad back...but it's strengthening. I was IN LOVE with Diet Dr. Pepper and now drink it maybe once every 3 weeks(only at the movie). I can bend over without feeling like my head is going to explode and I welcome my husband putting his arms around my waist...BECAUSE I HAVE ONE AGAIN!!!
P90X or something else...do it for yourself, if for anything, just to discipline yourself and accomplish the end result.
AND THAT THERE IS MY VERY RAMBLED UPDATE!!
No growth in the comfort zone!
2 years ago




Congrats - that's great!
ReplyDeleteWay to go!! You are so good! I swear I could totally see it in your face in your disney pictures! Good Work!
ReplyDeleteAndrea :)
ReplyDeleteThat is AWESOME! You are motivating me to get started. You look really good in your Disneyland pics.
ReplyDelete