Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

NEW HAIR

So I ventured out with a new hair color again....if everyone remembers about this time last year I dyed my hair DARK BROWN. It was a huge change but I have to say I really liked it. Well, by spring I decided to let the color fade and go back to my original. But in between that I tried a home kit of highlighting(which failed miserably) and also used some Sun-In...a HUGE no-no. After some major deep conditioning treatment, time for the Sun-In to grow out, and a rest from damaged hair I did it right.

So hold on to your seats....
this is me with dry hair minus any product....
 And this is Brittney...she's talented beyond belief. Not only is she a licensed beautician, but she is crafty in every way possible. Including her business she runs with her mom. You can find her at PEEKABOOBOWTIQUE 
 Mid process...I've never ever had my hair professionally colored. I've never had my hair wrapped in foils. It was kind of fun :)
 "I feel pretty! Oh, so pretty!..."
  And the Finished product...



Love it! Thanks Brittney. You have a lifelong client(well at least as long as we live here)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!! SO cute! She did a great job. Does she commute?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really??? You are a salon virgin? How did I not know! It was so fun and it turned out fantastic! :) Oh, and you are too kind! Thanks for the biz shoutout :)

    ReplyDelete