Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

MARCUS AND ME

Columbus Day brought playdates for Madelyn and Brian. So Marcus and I had some great one on one time. We played with homemade playdough. Then we experimented with homemade sidewalk paint...which turned out GREAT and was so easy. And then we battled Beyblades. But of course none of it was complete until we transformed into VAMPIRES....
All you need is 2 tbls cornstartch, 4 tbls water, food coloring, and a great imagination!






Then we started giggling about....nothing, really. Just had fun :)
 And got our demon faces on....ready to transform...


I had never played the Beyblades...I have to say its pretty addicting. THREE-TWO-ONE let it rip!!!!

It was some much needed Marcus and Mommy time. It just doesn't happen very often anymore; one on one time, I mean. He is such a great kid. A smart kid. And a good friend. He is personality plus and has the cute looks to go with it. He's a tender heart. And the older he gets the less I see blurts of aggression explode. He channels frustration into creativity; drawing, building robots, practicing his cool break dance moves, etc. To make a long story short...I sure love my "Marcus the Garkus"...my "Sparticus"...my "buddy", my "Mr. B", my "favorite big boy"...I sure love you Marcus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment