Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

HOW MANY DAYS OF HALLOWEEN....

Celebrating Halloween started on Thursday afternoon for us...Brian's Preschool Party. Then we moved on to Thursday night Fry's Moonlight Madness - cookie decorating, trick or treating, free pizza, and coloring. We went with Debbie and kids...had a great ol' time.



 Look at that load of frosting...I would like to report that she ate that cookie :)

Friday was both Madelyn and Marcus parties and the costume parade at school.
 Marcus with friends, Creighton and Georgie
 Madelyn's teacher
 There's Madelyn with her classmates...she's Jessie! AND she happened to be the ONLY Jessie at the school! Can you believe it!!

Off to the Fall Festival that night...they had games, jumpers, dinner and treats. Brian won the cakewalk and brought home a dozen cupcakes that seriously went in the garbage today. Two of them got eaten...what a waste(but at least it didn't go to my waist! haha)

Later that night was Brent and my party to go to... So the Devil and the biker from the Village People went with...
 Reno 911 and Sandy...what a group of wacko's!
And now for all the costume pics...






 Poor, poor Marcus. At the beginning of all the trick or treating fun, he grabbed a handful of Cactus. For those of you who aren't familiar with what a cactus can REALLY do to your hand....let's just say that he had about 100 needles in his hand. He was so brave as his friend's dad and I pulled them out with tweezers. Poor kid could only handle about 15 minutes of trick or treating and had to go home because his hand hurt so bad. All better today though!

Halloween isn't my favorite holiday celebrated. But this year it was pretty darn fun. I think the funnest part of it was that I missed the TRUNK or Treat on Saturday because I didn't make it back from Phoenix in time - DARN IT.
(Shopping Break at Hot Dog on a Stick in Chandler)

The parties, festivals, trunk or treat, and trick or treating = GREAT FUN!!

Now on to Thanksgiving...oooooo I love it!

4 comments:

  1. That WAS the best part! Thanks again for coming with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot dog on a stick! Can you imagine me when I used to work there, stomping that lemonade and wearing that hat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizette was Jessie too! I've always thought she and Madelyn were kindred spirits. And what a cute devil you made! Such a natural costume for you. (hee hee) I'm really loving your hair color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took me seveal days to decompress from all that Halloween. It seems to get more involved every year. As long as the kids have fun...right?

    ReplyDelete