Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

GLASSES, SWIMMING, AND LIZARDS...oh My

Marcus LOOOOVES Power Rangers Jungle Fury. And when I say love, I mean loooooooove!!! He made him some red glasses to "transform" into the RED Power Ranger. Of course, Brian needed a pair too.

Still over a 100 degrees at 8:30pm, it was finally cool enough to go out and swim at night. At night you would think that it would be refreshing. Not so much when it is still 110 degrees out and the water is warm.  But the nights are cooling down, if you consider low hundreds or high nineties cool.
And yes, those are Brent's ab's WITHOUT flexing...I should start charging to post and view the pictures. Just kidding.

Marcus made a new friend this weekend...a baby lizard. They try to catch them everyday. This one must have been caught off guard cuz when we put him down he ran so fast we couldn't keep track of which way he went.

Lots of random things this weekend. All making it a nice relaxing weekend. It's hard to believe the kids have been in school for two weeks. Still feels like the middle of summer!

2 comments:

  1. I have to say I don't miss those long hot days combined with long hot evenings and nights!! One thing about Idaho, it can get hot during the day, but at least it cools down at night! Arizona is like being in an oven non-stop!! Glad you have a pool to help out a little bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow!! Lizards that small!! So cool!! I cant believe how big Brian is!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete