Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bow, Bows, and more Bows

I decided this year that I was going to make hair bows for some Christmas gifts.  Here are a few of my "creations". I like to use the word "creations" because it makes me sound like I actually "created" something of major importance. I guess we all need to feel special or important every once in awhile, right. :)
I think the orange one is actually my favorite of them all. It's big, bright, and happy

Glad I was a scrapbooker, hence all the buttons, jewels, and flowers.

Curling ribbon is soooo easy. Just wrap it around a dowel or pencil and put it in the oven at about 275 degrees for like ten minutes. Works best with thin ribbon.

I've got some Christmas ribbon in the garage...I think I'm gonna make some Christmas bows tonight! :)

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! You should sell them on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Where do you buy all your ribbon? We need to have a craft night!

    ReplyDelete