The trip was planned AROUND the premier of New Moon. Thanks hubby's for the girls night out!
A little early but we enjoyed a nice Bushman/Collin's Christmas Party with Dinner, kids craft, and a picture DVD put together by Brent.
The Balloon festival was a nice touch to the visit. We got to see the balloons go up and then on our way home they were landing all around the open fields near our home.
All I can say is CRAZY KIDS! The kids were playing IN THE WATER - it's November! But they had an awesome time. Noah ate a little sand...extra protein.
Had a great time at the balloon-a-glo and fireworks show. I'd say the trip was a success. Lots of fun, lot's of BAKING(Don made pies for us to eat AND freeze), and much needed time with our dear friends.




I want to come to Arizona and play! Looks like you had fun! Did you like New Moon? Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteTori