It's been a fairly decent day. After tearing through the house yesterday to separate the boys, we've moved furniture around, gotten rid of stuff, and have more being delivered. The house is still a train wreck as I figure out where to put everything. But we've made progress.
The best part of today...Brian is doing pretty darn good on his bike! Granted it has the training wheels but he FINALLY gets the pedalling thing. Yay!! He even had his first real crash today - which caused him to cry, I mean scream, the rest of the way around the block. But hey, he's getting it.
The biggest weight of my shoulders for the day...I have my lesson prepared for Sunday. Now I just need to study it so that I don't feel like I'm reading it.
No growth in the comfort zone!
2 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment