Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

WOW...I'M BEHIND!!!

It's been so long since I've posted that I didn't even know that the post settings had changed. I almost gave up the first 2 seconds of opening the post editor.

Since I have like a thousands events to update, I will take one or two pics to describe. Or I'll just skip some all together. I can fill in the missing pieces via Facebook and what I've posted there.

Since my last post Marcus finished his first season of basketball.... He was fantastic! Had some great shots, steals, and assists. These kids went from ball-hogs, to teammates(well, most of them). It was fun to watch their progress throughout the season.

Spring Break brought on some fun trips to the river and Enchanted Rock....

Guadalupe State Park

Enchanted Rock
We waited in line for 2 hours to get into the park. It was beautiful, don't get me wrong. But two hours was a little much. Advice...don't go on a school holiday!! But it was absolutely beautiful, and the climb to the top was fun, not hard, and the kids loved it.



And, of course, Spring Break wouldn't be complete without some dance parties and horsing around.


Then on to "KITE DAY" at school. The original day was rained out, so it was rescheduled for after Spring Break.

We finally got a chance to head down to Mustang Island. Lots of seaweed there, but Corpus Christi beach was clear and nice. Actually, we had a ton of fun at both beaches.

The "Watch For Snakes" sign just about did me in...but we had a great time. Mustang Island is great for the boogie boards. Corpus beaches are good for actually enjoying the sand.


 Chair malfunction at Corpus Christi. But I saved the Diet Coke!!
 He was buried so tight, Brent literally had to DIG him all the way back out. I think it actually kind of scared him. And by him, I think a little of Marcus and a little of Brent. lol. But it was all in good fun. At least his face wasn't covered.

And I think I'll with that much for now. I've got a lot of Easter shots...that will be a whole post in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment