Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

I TURNED 34

It's just really weird that I'm old enough to be THIRTY-FOUR!!! But I am.

Got some great gifts to help ease the pain...Some new clothes, shoes, jewelry, flowers from my visiting teachers, etc, etc. And two REALLY BIG gifts......
 Brent got me a new Sony NEX-5N Digital camera. I've been wanting a really really nice camera for awhile but just didn't want to splurge. So we've settled with little point and shoots for the last few years, which as been great...Until I got this one. The picture quality is AWESOME!! Which you will see in my next post with our camping pics.

 Lunch with my kiddos before I fly out for my SECOND big gift...

 A WEEKEND IN PHOENIX with Debbie! We had a lot of fun...starting with the valley girl pose she taught me.
 Dinners and lunches to California Pizza Kitchen, Cheesecake Factory, and Chipotle. Shopping all day Saturday, and a couple of movies too. We saw Hunger Games again, and Lockout. Both GOOD!
 Last Chance is ridiculous!! It's a Nordstrom store that gets all Nordstrom returns - some new some used. And people line up at the GATE way before it opens. I didn't really have anything specific in mind so I was lost going in. Debbie got a Diaper Bag(can't remember the brand)-she bought it for $35 and sold it on Ebay for $140. Hullllooo!!!!!
 And we had the greatest time when Erika and Angela came up to Phoenix from Yuma. A little more shopping and conversation galore at Chipotle. I'm sure everyone around us thought we were kukku...nope!!! Just girls that hadn't seen each other for a year! Now I'm ready for Angela to come back and visit her sister, Erika to come visit her bro-in-law, and Debbie to come check out the general splendor...haha!! Anyone...COME VISIT!!!!!!


HAPPY 34TH BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Since I'm not on Facebook I'm always lost about what people are up to! You guys are always doing fun things as a family - it was fun to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youre alive! jk I had so much fun having you here.....sniff :)

    ReplyDelete