We set up the kids in one "room" of the tent and us in the other.
This is Carson...he's a Clark and such a good kid. We'll take any of the Clark kids any day of the week.
A new feature I'm learning on my new camera - panorama. And isn't our camping site beautiful!!
Devon was so cold and begging for a towel and all I could think about was getting a picture and figuring out the camera. So sorry, Devon...but look how good this pic turned out.
I'm totally okay with Marcus marrying Sydney(below) or Whitney. I'm just sayin'.
Another great shot of our site. I mean, it was beautiful, right on the lake, with trees to shade us, a great fire pit, and toilets and running water just a hop skip and a jump away.
Sandi working hard, as usual. Pumping up that air mattress.
Nothing like a campfire.
That's Whitney...they other that I'm not opposed to Marcus marrying...lol
That's Cabe...Sandi's hubby.
S'more anyone! They were good. I tried a new concoction...roasted marshmallow with Reece's Peanut Butter Cups. It was only okay. But we decided each time we need to try with a different "candy bar" just to see....
The rope swing right off our site.
Dirty??? What??
Just trying the different settings. I've never seen such a beautiful thistle. lol
Thanks Cabe and Sandi for letting us join you in your fun camping trip. We're game for another!!
Brent chillin' on the rocks...
That's Brent jumping off the rope swing into water that went about to his waist.
Super fun! Good times!! Loved it all! Looking forward to the next time.





No comments:
Post a Comment