The kids and I are up and runnin'. We've explored lots of things and it's only been a week into the vacation. Swimming, BBQ's, Madelyn's Baptism, caves, scavenger hunts, fishing, and the library. We've done so much already I don't know how we'll keep the momentum.
Somehow we will! And pictures are coming soon. I "hired" my brother to take pics of Madelyn's special day. And by hired, I mean I had my eight year old look at him with her sweet little eyes and ask in her cutest voice, "Uncle Jeff can you take pictures with your really nice camera". Oh, the power of a child.... :) Thank you Jeffy!!!
And I have a camera full of everything else we've done. Stay tuned because those of you that have never been to Idaho will see JUST HOW AMAZING it is. And we've just hovered around a very small southeastern part of it so far.
No growth in the comfort zone!
2 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment