Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Better LATE Than NEVER....

It might be JULY 6th, but that didn't stop us from making the bags of July 4th goodies I MEANT to have done PRIOR to the 4th...lol. Better LATE than NEVER :)

The kids had fun...I had fun...my afternoon activity took all of about 30 minutes. Hmmmmmm.....
But the reward was SWEET!
*Sugar cones
*Stick Pretzels
*Strawberries
*Candy Melts
*Sprinkles

 Though this picture depicts Brian as actually concentrating on his work, I think what was really on his mind was, "when can I like the bowl..."
 Though this picture depicts Madelyn as really concentrating on her work, I think what she was really thinking was, "how much chocolate and sprinkles can I get on this pretzel and claim it when it's time to eat it!!"
And I think Marcus is really thinking, "why do I have to put chocolate on this! I just want a pretzel..."

 Time to try out our desserts!!! Seriously, is there anything better than chocolate covered strawberries!





HAPPY JULY!!!

Now...how many hours until Brent gets home so we can dig in???..... :)

1 comment:

  1. I could eat a MILLION chocolate covered strawberries, not even kidding.

    ReplyDelete