Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

MADELYN'S BAPTISM

JULY 16, 2011...will forever be a day I remember. Madelyn was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My sweet 8 year old prayed, studied, and was excited to become a member of the church and receive the Holy Ghost. I have always felt that the purest spirit can be felt at baptisms. It was true at hers as well. I'm so grateful for the power of the Holy Ghost to help us recognize truth. When Madelyn came out of the font she was emotional. She was crying. And when I asked her what she was feeling she choked out, "I'm just so....so...happy."

The talks, the music, the family support was amazing. I'm so grateful we were able to meet in a centralized location for this wonderful ordinance. And thank you to all that participated, all that attended. It truly was a beautiful day.














No comments:

Post a Comment