And it snowed, rained, and hailed...
We spent some great quality time with friends and family...It was so good to visit the old subdivision again-even if it was a quick one day visit. It still feels like family and home there! Thanks for the memories once again THREE OAKS!
And of course I got to spend some great time with Jeff, Thayne, and their family's. "Rigby Inn" has quick become one of our favorite tourist points in the Treasure Valley... ;)
Utah was a great stop as well. I saw almost everyone from Brent's family and ran out of time at the end-wasn't able to see Michael and family...But lunch with the sis-in-laws, family home evening with most of the fam, an Open House for HBCreate and lots of playing for the kids. Great memories!!
Then off to Soda Springs where I spent the rest of the trip. And I have to say the time went by sooooo fast! I guess it's true when the say you can take the girl out of Idaho but you can't take Idaho out of the girl. That saying is perfect for me and Soda Springs.
This was a week long trip...just wait until I'm there for a MONTH!!! See ya this summer :)




No comments:
Post a Comment