Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Forgot to Blog MY BIRTHDAY!!

It's only one of the most important days of my life...with all the hullaballo, I plum forgot!

I had a great time for my 33rd birthday! Brent must have planned the week perfectly because he took my birthday off of work. We spent the day downtown San Antonio - The Alamo, The Riverwalk, Casa Rio. Then when all the kids were home from school we went to the gym and swam and worked out and had a great time.

 This is a picture of a goose plucking at Brent's leg to give him food...beggers!!

And then dinner was to Jason's Deli...yes, pretty boring dinner BUT it was all I knew at the time. Now I would know to go somewhere a little fancier or a little more B-B-Q!!! :) But I still LOOOVED it!! The kids and Brent gave me some fun gifts...a couple of necklaces, a Glee CD and, drum role......a new SEWING MACHINE!!




To end the night, Madelyn made(from scratch) a "Pin the Birthday Cake" game for my party...
 I got a little too wound up...I AM 33 now-I can't handle as much motion anymore in my old age.


I love my birthday's with my family. And thanks for all the birthday wishes and gifts from family and friends around the globe - I can really say that, too, cuz I have in-laws in Europe :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! You all really know how to celebrate!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Sounds like your birthday turned out great! Here's to another year! :)

    ReplyDelete