A quick list of the books I read in 2010 for memory sake. Some of them were super good, some of them were super bad, and most were quick reads. More than anything I am glad that it is exciting and motivational for me to pick up a book and read. I love to escape with the written word. And I'm just going to be honest....I love to write myself. I have written a couple of novels that I would love one day to be published....but to get them published you have to be willing to put yourself out there. Maybe that can be my 2011 goal. Anyone friends with someone in the LDS Publishing world??? :)
The Wedding, Nicholas Sparks
God Wants a Powerful People, Sheri Dew
Second Chance, Danielle Steel
Faith of Our Fathers: A House Divided, N.C. Allen
It Only Takes a Moment, Mary Jane Clark
The Hunger Games, Suzanne Collins
Faith of Our Fathers: To Make Men Free, N.C. Allen
Catching Fire, Suzanne Collins
The Undaunted, Gerald N. Lund
Secrets, Danielle Steel
Faith of Our Fathers: Through the Perilous Fight, N.C. Allen
Dreamhunter, Elizabeth Knox
Dreamquake, Elizabeth Knox
Timeless Waltz, Anita Stansfield
A Time To Dance, Anita Stansfield
Princess Academy, Shannon Hale
A Dance To Remember, Anita Stansfield
The Girl Who Could Fly, Victoria Forester
Impossible, Danielle Steel
Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief, Rick Riordan
Redefining Joy in the Last Days, Chris Stewart
Shadow of the Wind, Carlos Ruiz Zafon
Mockingjay, Suzanne Collins
City of Bones, Cassandra Clare
City of Ashes, Cassandra Clare
City of Glass, Cassandra Clare
The Short Life of Bree Tanner, Stephanie Meyers
Safe Haven, Nicholas Sparks
Legacy, Danielle Steel
The Book Thief, Markus Zusak
Family Ties, Danielle Steel
The Search, Nora Roberts
Christmas Through a Childs Eyes
Here's to 2011
No growth in the comfort zone!
2 years ago




I want to read the novels you wrote!!! Why have you never told us this???
ReplyDeleteHere's a list of mine:
ReplyDelete--People magazine
--The Ensign