I hear that everyday now that Brian has turned four. He is sure he is just as old as the other two kids.
What a good kid. Brian is a ham...he loves attention, and he gets it where ever he goes. He loves to play outside, loves to swim, and he loves to be with his brother and sister. They fight A LOT! But they love each other. He loves to pray, and is sooooo excited to be in Primary. Some of his tag lines these days(and I'm not proud of them all...) :
"yeah, whatever..."
"see ya later, suckerrrrrrrr...."
"I wanna say the prayer"
"boooooooring"
"you're pretty, mom"
"I like you in the family"
How cute is that...he was admiring his brownies (not so much the brownies but the star wars action figures on top).
We had a lot of fun with his birthday. Brent took the boys to "the star place" (Carl's Junior) for lunch, we went to the park, out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse, and then to Chuck E Cheese, and home for cake and opening presents. I'm totally bummed that I can't post the pictures. Apparently I'm "out of space" so I need to buy more space on picasa to be able to post more pics on my blog...unless anyone else has a suggestion.
Brian is a great kid and we so enjoy having him in the family. Our family was complete the day he came into the world and we are excited to watch him learn and grow for years and years to come.




No comments:
Post a Comment