Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First Day of School 2012

Its been a long time coming. And to be honest I didn't even cry...THE FIRST DAY! The kids have been ready for school for awhile. BRIAN has been ready for school for a year. So when Monday came along it was all joy and happiness, and laughter, and giddy-ness. And to top it off I was busy busy busy so the time flew fast.

Ahhhh...but I sure do miss the kids now that they are back in school. It's been two days but I felt the quietness; the calmness a little too much today. Yet another busy day, but too quiet without my little Brian.

But still....super super excited for all three of them and all that is in store for them this year.


4th Grader - Madelyn is the greatest helper, always willing to go the extra mile to make life just that much easier. Her giggle is contagious and I love her hugs! She has world class hugs! It has been told to me by multiple teachers that they LOVE having her in their class because she is kind, considerate, and respectful. I love my Madelyn.

 2nd Grader - Marcus is all boy for sure! He loves to play hard and get dirty. He's starting to think he is all that and a bag of chips(which he kind of is...lol). He excels at school; it just comes easy for him. His first grade teacher told me she hopes her daughter grows up to be as good, kind, and respectful at school as Marcus is. I love my Marcus.

Kindergarten - Brian is a chameleon. He blends in with kids his age or kids twice his age; three times his age, even. He loves to play, fit in, and be the leader. He's been ready for school for a long long time and so far has loved it(haha, two days in). His preschool teachers have enjoyed having him in their classes stating that he plays well with everyone and shares. I love my Brian. 

My pride and joy! The love of my life! The proof that I am a Child of God that LOVES ME. I hope the kids have a great 2012-2013 school year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment