My first open house will be March 17, 2011
9:00am-12:00pm
9:00am-12:00pm
I'm hoping it will be my "Lucky" day!
I have quite the assortment of items ready for you!
Headbands - hard and stretchy, kids and adults
Anklets - beaded with flowers
Bracelets - beaded or snap
Barettes - dress up your little princess and YOU
Brooches- perfect for jackets, shirts, boleros, purses...
Belts - seriously gotta have!! Who can live without a belt these days!
(work space is getting OVER LOADED!! Can you tell!)
(Will have over 12 hard headbands to choose from)
(my new venture...I made braided headbands that tie-super cute and love the bright flowers)
Pictures are amature...did I even spell amature right? lol
Come on over!Here's the nitty gritty's - I would prefer cash, but if you know where I live it probably means I know you as well, so I will take checks based on individual transactions... Hey! My husband's in banking-what can you expect?? :)




What time lady?
ReplyDelete