Marcus: "Mom...will we see cowboys in Texas?" Me: "Yep. We sure will." Marcus: "Lots of 'em?" Me: "yup...lots." Marcus: "ok....." and off to the next something or other....
Hey Hilary! I hate to break it to you, and DO NOT tell Marcus this, but the cowboys in Texas are just an illusion! I think I saw more real cowboys in Idaho then I do here in Texas... Although maybe its different in West Texas than in the Hill Country... But if I were you I would make sure to fit in some Rodeo's to stay true to your promise! ;) BUT I am so excited that you are moving this way! I'm not sure where you are going to be exactly, but maybe we can visit sometime! It would be wonderful to see a familiar face once in a while!
Madelyn, Marcus, and Brian are the greatest witness of Heavnely Father's love for me.
Madelyn Karen
Madelyn loves math, reading, and crafts. She loves music and putting on "concerts".
Marcus Rigby
Marcus loves school. He loves playing karate, star wars and Power Ranger's. Though it's not his favorite thing to do, he is a fantastic reader. And the testimony on this kid....wow!
Brian Brent
Brian loves his "guys". He plays action figures all day long. His imagination is so creative and he always has a happy comment to say. "You're so pretty mom....you're so nice..."
Hey Hilary! I hate to break it to you, and DO NOT tell Marcus this, but the cowboys in Texas are just an illusion! I think I saw more real cowboys in Idaho then I do here in Texas... Although maybe its different in West Texas than in the Hill Country... But if I were you I would make sure to fit in some Rodeo's to stay true to your promise! ;) BUT I am so excited that you are moving this way! I'm not sure where you are going to be exactly, but maybe we can visit sometime! It would be wonderful to see a familiar face once in a while!
ReplyDelete